2009年10月22日星期四

i love this feel x)

.

i love the feel while chatting wif u all

i love the feel while argue wif u all

i love the feel while kacau wif u all

i love the feel while gossip wif u all

i love the feel !

coz we are the true friends!

x ) coz we are the true friends!





yesterday

what im telling u all in the conversation

its truth

im really angry lerh!

WalaO

like her thats sure not call friends larh!

just like jieen speaking " 朋友 少一两个 又不足挂齿 "

yurp!

Damn sucks yuck

such friends why need suspects?

so cham

yuck!! fuck!!








i sure

my dear son sure cant understand this article

coz my dear son dunno eng at all

wahahaha

ok 儿子

妈妈在这里跟你说

给钱先 299拿来!

XD



why 299?

coz hor

he working at the funfair

1 days RM15

30 days RM300 already

but he didn't share wif me

不孝子 x(





ok le ok le .

talk so many .

wahaha

my eng so poor also want show my eng XD

biao barh XD

i want go bath liao .

nanti mau go school .


byebye all

0 comments: